Sunday, February 20, 2011

He will be ONE in 3 months???!!!


Oh my! He just turned 9 months??? Where did the time go?! Nine months means he is all grown-up, right? He is such a blessing to me and I want to remember everything about him (especially about him being little :) He is so different from Dwighty and I am so glad he is! God gives us his perfect gifts - and they are so precious and different and sooooo cute! I just thought I would share my blessing with you! Thank you, Jesus, for giving us this little face with chubby chicks, toothless (actually, already one-tooth) smile, funny and very loud noises he makes and his laugh! And I know there will be much much more than this! Can't wait! Proud to be your Mommy, my baby!

The story that just has begun....

That's how it always starts!

I don't think that even Mommy knew THAT time about the blessing inside of her tummy!...September 11, 2009...

And it was Dwighty's 1st Birthday Party, and we already knew that he got the best present ever - a little one! ...September 20, 2009...

"..No eye could see, no ear could hear.."Hehe!!! It was a secret that time!...September 30, 2009...
Can't see ANY tummy on this picture, I know...because there was NO tummy!...October 20, 2009...

Oak Glen...October 20, 2009...
I know I know..again - "where is the TUMMY?" - there - under the table! But look at glowing Mommy! Don't you see it in  her eyes?!...November 24, 2009...
Much better! Here is the 3-month-old tummy!...December 05, 2009...

All best wishes and "presents" are under the tree!

Cookies? Depends what kind of cookies you are talking about! ;)...December 22, 2009...

Not exactly the picture of the tummy, but something...December 25, 2009...

Very blurry, but TUMMY picture! 4 month pregnancy can't hide under the table anymore!
Do you see that again?! - "Do your NOSE, Mommy!" - oh, my! He did take it after me!...January 13, 2010...

So blessed and happy! Getting older is not a problem anymore, when you have so many blessings every year! Thank you, Lord!

Thank you, Kara, for taking that picture! At least once in a while I didn't have to make a blurry picture of me in the mirror! Hehe!...January 22, 2010...

Brrrrrrrr!!!!! Maybe that is why Wyatty is not a big fan of cold temperature!?...January 25, 2010...
I would never believe that black color can hide 5,5 month pregnancy tummy, but it did!...February 02, 2010...
...February 21, 2010...

Obviously made by Mommy photos ;)

I know it must be funny, but I wanted to remember and I am glad I did make those! They are so precious!
Here we are! Bigger us!...March 08, 2010...

"Roly-poly alligator" # 2

I wish I had at least some make-up, but...oh well... Hehe!
Whale watching - literally!...March 15, 2010...

Four of us!
How many people do you see? Four? Who said 5?! There are SIX of us! (Wyatty and lil Autumn are under cover!)...April 25, 2010...

Mother's Day! Again - SIX of us!...May 09, 2010...
Disneyland...May 10, 2010...

Very nice picture of Dwighty and his brother Wyatty! Hehe!

Bigger than a HUGEST Eeyore?!? Time to go in labor, I think!

The cutest and dearest photo ever!...May 12, 2010...

Huntington Beach walk is a traditional way for Moody family to try inducing labor! Hehe! Didn't really work! Maybe next time!


Weight lifting can help, right?! It is a Due Day today!...May 15, 2010...

Finally! Please don't send me back home! I want my baby tonight!...May 18, 2010 (02:00am)...

Month #1
"I got you, babe..."

All my prayers for these two to become the bestest friends ever!

Precious feet...How many roads will you have to walk?
It is so much better at home...Peace and joy!
Month #2
So peaceful...for everyone (when he is asleep) Just wait when he is awake!!! ;)

Doesn't look like a smile to me...Some kind of "please, leave me alone" face, but too cute!

LOVE HIM! And miss him while he is asleep...
Month #3
Little smiles to remember




Month #4
Yummy fingers! Best snack for now!

Full hands of blessings!
Month #5
Starting earlier! Daddy's boy!

My favorite chubby chicks!
And I look pretty old, right! At least, next to a newborn little girl?!

Month #6
...Think, think, think...

"You can drive a car????!!!! You are just 6 month old???!!!!"
 Month #7
Santa's Helpers! And already with secrets!

Sweetest face ever!

So proud to be his Mommy!
 Month #8
Getting more and more fun each day!

And it is such fun for Dwighty - finally 24-hr friend!
Did I mentioned about being "Daddy's boy"? He is! Just loves all about his Daddy!

Getting the concept of "important stuff in life"!!! Chocolate!!! After all, he is Mommy's boy as well! He he he!
Month #9
Wyatt Stephen - cowboy with a cowboy name and with a horse! Just like it should be!

...ant it is FUN to get bigger!
One more milestone - learning or at least the interest to all those funny shaped somethings!

Different kind of milestone - so much fun and so important (for Mommy at least)!!!

And one more milestone - the one Mommy prayed and keeps praying - brothers who are the bestest friends, supporting each other and never failing to show their love to each other! The bestest milestone!


No comments:

Post a Comment